We are beyond excited to kick off the new year with these 2 beautiful guests – Deepika Mehta and Mark Robberds. Yoga couple, Ashtanga practitioners and movement specialists, teachers and successful Instagramers, humble and curious beings on the spiritual path – which of these labels come close to who they really are? Listen in!
- Deepika’s path to spirituality
- Relationships, practice and parenthood
- Pareto principle in Mark’s approach to maintaining the practice
- Aging: Flexibility means fragility?
- Movement exploration rooted in the yogic tristana
- Benefits of a set sequence and creativity, yoga and surfing
- Pranayama, Breathwork and Wim Hoff?
- James Nestor and Simon Borg-Olivier
- Cultural appropriation and Mula Bandha underwear
- Mark’s Instagram journey
- Meditation practice and personal challenges
- 3 new online courses
Deepika Mehta – https://deepikamehta.in/
Mark’s website – https://markrobberds.com/
Photo credit https://www.facebook.com/ashtangayogamoves/photos/a.556871981162779/784651255051516/