Lovers of technical yoga talk rejoice! In this extraordinarily geeky interview Gregor sheds light on nuances of pranayama and meditation practices described in great detail in his books. We also talk about his most recent book about the Map of Transformative States and get a glimpse into the upcoming work with a fascinating discussion on mudras. This is a great interview for everyone going deeper into the higher limbs of Ashtanga Yoga.
- On Stanislav Grof and Aldous Huxley
- Chakras and brain circuits
- On Nadi Shodhana and types of visualisations
- Ista Devata visualisation in Kumbhaka
- Surya vs Chandra Bhedana
- On relationship with the spirit world
- On Basti kriya
- Kundalini rising techniques and Ego
- Things to consider when sequencing different practices
To find out more about Gregor’s teaching, learning materials, courses and in-depth blog article visit https://8limbs.com/
Check out new books by Gregor Maehle:Become a Patron!
Check out our first interview with Gregor – Gregor Maehle – Yogic Inquiry. The Science of 8-limbed Yoga