Ash Hope is a Brisbane-based Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga teacher and a student of Nancy Gilgoff. Her fascination about the body’s self-healing abilities led her to study CranioSacral therapy with the Upledger Institute in Singapore. Ash explores the practice of meditation in the Zen tradition and teaches traditional Mysore style classes in her shala in Fortitude Valley in Brisbane.
- Spiritual longing: From Eastern Germany to India
- Discovering Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga system after an injuiry
- On synergetic relationship of Primary and Intermediate series
- Weekly sequencing – thoughts on rotation of series
- Meeting Nancy Gilgoff
- Evolution of Pattabhi Jois’ teaching approach
- On old-school Advanced A series, teaching methodology
- Ashtanga pranayama
- Meditation practice
- Mixing practices from different schools
Visit https://www.ashtangayogacentre.com.au/ to find out more about Ash and her teaching schedule.