While most hippies in the 60′ went to India to find spiritually Michael Sugich went to Saudi Arabia in search of a Sufi guru and spent his life in a lesser known area of the Arab world living the spirituality of Islam.
- First spiritual experiences and escape from show business
- Remembrance of God – Vikrala
- On Islam as foundation of Sufism
- The only certain thing
- Sharia as a safety net
- Importance of guidance of a spiritual master
- Working with breath in Islamic tradition, Haḍra ritual
- Litanies and spending time in the company of saints
- Teaching children, expectations and the modern world
Michael’s FB : https://www.facebook.com/michael.sugich
Signs on the Horizons: Meetings with Men of Knowledge and Illumination
Hearts Turn: Sinners, Seekers, Saints and the Road to RedemptionBecome a Patron!
Cover photo credit: https://bookstore.zaytuna.edu/blogs/news-events/a-visual-presentation-and-conversation-with-peter-sanders-and-haroon-sugich