In this episode we talk with John and Julia Scott about the practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, their take on different aspects of yogic teachings, personal experiences and relationships.
- Drishti, Pratyahara and the definition of concentration
- The story of Julia’s first spiritual experience
- John’s take on Tristana and introduction of a count as a further focus dimension
- Thoughts on structure and meditation in yogic vs. buddhist context
- About Advanced A / 3rd Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga
- Breathing dimensions, count and mantra
- “Ayahuasca is for everyone, but not everyone is for Ayahuasca” (Danny Paradise)
To find out more about John’s teaching visit his website.Become a Patron!